New Dolce & Gabbana Monica Lipstick Review and Swatches & Should I return my shoes?



I think one of the most beautiful women on earth is Italian goddess actress Monica Bellucci. Man,  she takes my breath away, When I heard Dolce & Gabbana was releasing their new Monica lipstick in honor of her, I was super excited. When I received them in the mail, well I nearly did a back flip!! The two colors I received for consideration were Magnetic Monica and Chic Monica.

Left: Chic Monica Right: Magnetic Monica

Click below to read my review and see swatches.




I always like to exfoliate my lips thoroughly before applying any lipstick but I didn't need to that with the Dolce & Gabbana Monica Lippies! These lipsticks are incredibly creamy and hydrating. When I applied both Chic Monica and Magnetic Monica,  my lips felt insanely moisturized. And the colors are so rich. These applied opaque with just one application. Chic Monica is a pink red with a satin finish. Magnetic Monica is a medium plum with a satin finish as well. JLO's makeup artist, Scott Barnes once told me not to wear dark lippys because they can make you look older, but I didn't mind Magnetic Monica, in fact I kind of liked it.






How do these rate? An A+. They last a good four hours before reapplication is necessary, and even the scent of these, kind of like a rose, is wonderful. I highly recommend these lippies!

Here's me with Chic Monica:

Here's me with Magnetic Monica


These are available exclusively at Saks for $32.00.
,
How was your weekend? Mine was great. Sunday, we went to an NYC street fair. Love those.


Then I went to Zara and bought a few things including the below shoes.  I'm trying to decide if I should return them. I like them, but I'm not obsessed with them. What do you think?


What are your thoughts on the D&G Monica Lipsticks?

Which one do you like?

What are your thoughts on my shoes? Should I return them? yay or nay?

How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

Hugs,

Milly

20 comments:

Kath said...

I agree, Monica Belluci has that ethereal beauty. I like both shades on you, I'm kind of drawn towards the darker lippy.

Angela said...

I like the darker Monica. As for the shoes, I don't think they look like you. The straps are too wide, I think.

Anonymous said...

Not really feeling the shoes. Not sure why though. I would get a smaller heel in a less neutral color. Love the lipsticks though!

Harshleen@BeautyTidbits said...

Both the shades are sooo pretty!! And I think you should keep the shoes :)

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the Magnetic Monica l/s. I think you should return the shoe. I went fishing over the weekend with my hubby.

Nour said...

Love the lighter shade on you. And if you're not crazy about the shoes, return them! Save that money for the stuff you LOVE!

Unknown said...

Chic Monica looks AMAZE on you! Have a great week, Milly!

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

Both shades are stunning on you!

Anonymous said...

keep the shoe they are beautiful...

beautylogicblog said...

@kath Thanks Kath

beautylogicblog said...

@angela Thanks Angela, I returned the today. lol

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous I returned them today, thanks,

beautylogicblog said...

@harshleen I didn't love them so I returned them.

beautylogicblog said...

@jojo How was fishing? I've never been!

beautylogicblog said...

@nour that's exactly why I returned them!

beautylogicblog said...

@tiffany thanks Tiffany

beautylogicblog said...

@red lips black hair Thanks gorgeous!

beautylogicblog said...

@anonymous aww I returned them. I didn't love them. Thanks so much for your input.

brandalynfultononline.com said...

Love the lips...both colors look great on you! Glad you returned the shoes. I am big fan of loving things upon buying them. Its such a bad feeling to be on the fence.

Chat soon! xo

BonafideLatina~ said...

You look FAB in both shades and I LOVE LOVE your necklace :)

Hope you are well...been MIA due to work but I always read your posts just not always able to post comment!
TTYL

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...