Simply Vera Smoothing Lip Color Review and Swatches



I never would have thought that lipsticks would replace my beloved lipglosses. For years, my lips didn't really show lipstick any love.  The lipsticks of my past were always drying , and made my lips looked all chapped, gross, and thin. This summer though, as I told you girls, I'm making big beauty changes. I've colored my hair. I'm wearing more bright eye shadows, and instead of lipglosses, I'm finding myself  rocking lipsticks a lot more.  My new lipstick discovery are Simply Vera Smoothing Lip Color. Like the name suggest, these lipsticks are very creamy, smoothing and moisturizing to the lips. I didn't use any chapstick or balm under these, and I didn't need to, as these gave my lips hydration they didn't have before.  The shades are gorgeous and definitely buildable.  I received 701, 704, and 705. I kind of wish these had a name, but I digress. Click below to read more, and see swatches of these gorgeous lippys.









701 is a shimmery pink bronze
704 is a pink muave-matte finish
705 more of a brown muave-matte finish

Here  I am with 701


Here I am with 704



These apply pretty opaque, and the texture is just so creamy. I'd say they last a good four hours before re-application is necessary and I really love how they make my lips feel. Almost like I've got a lip balm on.  I'm loving these big time. The Simply Vera Soothing Lip Color is exclusively available at Kohls for $18.50.

What do you think of these lippys?

What's your fave lipstick this summer?

Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're more on the neutral side which I like.

Ronnique said...

Milly!!!

These look AMAZING on you!

Queen

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...