Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow Review



Hey loves, how was your weekend? Mine was good.  I spent my time with my family which is always great. We' talk more about that later, but for now, let's get into beauty.   Today I'm talking Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow. I blogged about these on Cosmo For Latinas blog, and wrote about  how they can last even throughout the steamiest and sweatiest of hookups.  These are so great for a few reasons. The pigment on these are pretty fantastic; the longevity wthout creasing is outstanding.  Click below to see swatches, read my review, and see a quick look I created using these shadows.


From Left to Right: Amethyst, Quartz, Stone, Sterling



Amethyst- a pink plum
Quartz- a pink gold
Stone-Deep Olive Grey
Sterling- a true Silver



I tend to apply cream shadows with my fingers. These apply so smoothly. Usually, with other cream shadow when applying with fingertips, to get an opaque finish,  I have to keep patting on more and more product. Not with these. With one swoop of my finger, these colors were pretty vibrant and opaque Also, unlike Tarte cream shadows, these don't dry insanely quick, so i  have time to blend them for a few seconds, before they become unmovable. I got a solid 14 hour wear before I noticed creasing. I rub my eyes a lot due to eye sensitivity. However, when I rubbed my eyes with these shadows on, they  didn't go anywhere. (I wish I could say the same thing about my mascara though. lol). I've also tried these on while taking a Zumba class (OMG, I  had so much fun!) and they still looked pretty great afterwards.




Here's a quick look I created using Quartz on the inner corner, Amethyst on the lid, and Stone on the crease.


On Thursday in NYC, they are saying it's going to be 95 degrees. During the hot weather, you need makeup that stays put, and these shadows don't go anywhere!! They get a solid A.

 Anyway, how was your weekend? I  got to see my dad yesterday for Father's day. Growing up, my dad and I didn't get along too well. We fought a lot!   Now as a woman,  I realize that my dad always demanded excellence from me because he knew I could do it, and I'll always thank him for believing in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. So I spent Fathers day with him, my abuelo, and my huge family. It was so much fun.  

Have you tried these shadows?

What are your favorite "stay put" shadows?

How was your weekend?

Did you guys do anything fun?

Have you taken Zumba Classes?

Hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

Shades Beyond said...

I recently bought this in Icon and absolutely LOVE the bronze shade... its great just as a base color for everyday. I also prefer it to the Tarte cream shadows. I'm going to try out some of the colors in your post next, thanks for sharing the swatches and your look!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...