China Glaze Summer Neons Collection Part 2 Review



Hey loves, here's part two of the breathtaking China Glaze Summer Neons collection. Sadly, I only have five of these to show you. I'm missing one. Anyway, the five I have are bold, and bright,   perfect for the summer weather.  Click below to see swatches, and read my review:







China Glaze Splish Splash -a blue shimmer, very pretty. Blue isn't  a color I typically wear, but I love this one.


China Glaze Loves A Beach -Sizzling hot pink with shimmer


China Glaze Beach Cruise-r-Shimmering Fuschia Purple

China Glaze Ride The Waves-Deep ocean blue. This was my least favorite color. Also, out of the collection, this one was a little watery. I used two coats here, but three coats were better.






China Glaze Under The Board Walk-Very pretty cream magenta.



I wish I had the last color. It makes me sad that I can't show you the full collection. In my opinion with the exception of that Splish Splash color, this collection gets an A+. I could apply these easily without streaking. The colors were rich, and they dried fast. I love them.

What's your fave out of this collection?

Do you love them?

Hugs

Milly



0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...