YSL Orange De Chine Glossy Stain Review



If you haven't picked up YSL's Glossy Stains, then you need to grab one asap. Yes it's pricey at $32, but girls when I tell you it's worth it, it is, especially the shade, Orange De Chine. I've been rocking this shade for a few months now and can't believe I haven't reviewed it.   Orange de Chine is a super pigmented orange with a hint of red. This is such an interesting product because it applies like a gloss but fade down to a stain. Click below to read my review, see a swatch, and see how it looks on me.






A stain that stays put all day!  If you read my article on Cosmo for Latinas, "Hot After a Hookup" I recommended these glossy stains for lasting even through an intense make out session and they do!! But not only that, they last through dinner, and drinks.  They don't stay glossy all day, but you do remain with a gorgeous orange stain after the glossiness wears off. I love how hydrating these are too. My lips are never dry with these.. You apply these, then wait about a minute (gloss is a bit sticky right after application), then  apply a second coat. Once you do that, WALAA! your lips will be saturated with an explosive orange color. I can't get enough of these, and have four more, but Orange De Chine is one of my faves.



This has a pretty strong fragrance but it fades quickly  Seriously, as soon as this is on your lips, the scent is gone. The taste is weird. I can't really describe it. It's not sweet, not sour, but it fades pretty fast too. All in all if you want a long-lasting orange lippy, you definitely need to check YSL Orange De Chine out. FYI: When I was a kid, I wanted a huge gold link necklace (like all the rappers of the 90s). Recently I went to Forever 21 and spotted this one (the one in the pic). I decided to pick it up. You can't even believe how happy it made me feel to find it!!!

What do you think of Orange De Chine?

Have you tried the glossy stains?

Which one is your favorite? 



Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...