St Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse Review & Weekend Updates

Hey loves,



How was your weekend? Mine was lots of fun, but we'll get into that later in this post. For now, let's talk beauty. St. Tropez recently released their Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse. This self tan contains a new melanin technology that is guaranteed to give you the darkest, and deepest tan possible. As someone who gets pretty great color with the original St. Tropez mousse, I was curious to try this new one.  Could it really make me darker than the original? After exfoliating thoroughly with Repechage's Dead sea Exfoliator, I began applying the mousse with my tan mitten. The first thing  I noticed was that this product was not deep brown like the original, St. Tropez, but GREEN. Yes a deep dark olive. It was a little strange. Did I get a bad batch? I thought to myself.  Click below to read my review on this must-have self tanner and check out my weekend updates.






But, I kept applying, praying I wouldn't wake up the next morning resembling, The Hulk. As I applied to my face, I noticed that this product did not have a strong scent like many self tanners.  After about 10 minutes, I put my pajamas on, and fell asleep. This didn't transfer to my clothes or my sheets.  When I woke up, I looked seriously dark, the green was gone.  After showering, I couldn't believe how brown  I looked. I truly had never been this dark.  It looked as if I had spent the day at a beach.  I loved it!! As i walked out of my building that  morning, my neighbor (whom I had just seen  two days earlier) asked me, "Did you take a mini vacation? You are super dark."  I told her about St. Tropez' s newest self tanner, and she couldn't believe it. If you are looking for a safe, deep, dark, tan, look no further than St Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse. I've never gotten darker, and love it!!! This product retails for $44.00, and is now available on Sephora.com

How was your weekend. Mine was cool. On Sunday, I headed downtown with Mr. Milly for a date night. We haven't had one in weeks for a few reasons: lack of sitter, Mr. Milly out of town for work, me feeling sick.  On our way downtown, I saw this ad on the subway, and had to take a pic. lol




We went to one of my fave caribbean places, Miss Lillys. If you love caribbean food, give Ms. Lillys a try. I highly recommend the ackee and saltfish jaquitos, the lobster, snapper. and the banana pudding. YUM






After that we took around Soho. There is so much interesting street art in Soho. So many talented peeps.


This guy's artwork is devoted to the derriere. Very interesting.


All in all a good weekend.

How was yours ?

Did you do anything fun?

What do you think of the derriere pics?

Will you be picking up St. Tropez Mousse?


Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

hypnoticBX said...

I was thinking about purchasing this, but got the Lush Black Stockings bar instead. I really wanted a glow without tanning.

Glad to know it works.

Crissy K said...

That ad is so New York love it.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...