New Summer Clinique Chubby Stick Review and Swatches



Hey girls, anything new in your world? Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I've been a little crazed, but recently  I got to interview the amazing  makeup artist/mogul Bobbi Brown. She's such an  inspiring, wonderful,  and warm woman and I can't wait to share the interview with you. Here's something interesting: After I interviewed her, she told me, "You should really think about doing TV, you have a TV face." You know that made my day!! I've told you guys over and over again it's my ultimate goal to be a lifestyle reporter so  I was thrilled when she said that!   But anyway, let's talk about the new Clinique Chubby Sticks. For the summer Clinique has released 8 new chubby sticks. These are very hydrating lip balms with a  good amount of pigment.  Click below to see swatches, and read my review.




Left to Right: Two Ton Tomato, Mighty Mimosa, Oversized Orange, Bountiful Blush, Pudgy Peony, Curvy Candy, Volumptious Violet

Clinique released 8, but I have seven. Unfortunately, lil man used the other color, Heaping Hazelnut as a crayon and I have no idea where he put it. Anyway, these lip balms are super hydrating  because they contain ingredients like: jojoba oil, shea butter and mango seed oil. 

Here are swatches on my lips:

Two Ton Tomato semi-opaque orange red. 


Mighty Mimosa-a sheer dirty pink.


Oversize Orange-Very sheer orange.

Bountiful Blush-a sheer brown pick.

Pudgy Peony-a sheer fuschia


Clinique Curvy Candy-a medium sheer pink


Clinique Voluptuous Violet-A very sheer light purple



These feel so light on the lips, and the colors are just so pretty with a subtle sheen.  My two favorites are Pudgy Peony and Two ton Tomato which is such a pigmented and perfect orange red. The longevity isn't bad. I say around 3 hours before I have to reapply. They keep your lips very hydrated throughout the day, and they are also pretty buildable for more color. No need to sharpen these. Just twist the silver bottom and more chubby stick gets released. I'm digging these big time.

These retail for $16.00 and are available now.

What do you think?

What's your fave color?

If you have kids, do they ever take your beauty products?

Hugs,

Milly

2 comments:

Dianna said...

How awesome that you got that interview! Cant wait to read about it... as far the lip color I would have to say Two Ton Tomato semi-opaque orange red would have to be my fav!

Anonymous said...

Curvy Candy is my fav! It would be a go to product for makeup on the go. Perfect for summer as well.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...