Favorite Grammy Beauties

I’m sure you guys all tuned in to the Grammys yesterday. The star-studded event was filled with memorable moments, and some not so memorable but here on BeautyLogic, we're here to talk beauty. What were your favorite looks of the night?  The four women that's beauty had me doing a triple take were: 

Jennifer Lopez



Photobucket
 From the gorgeous eye makeup to the nude lips J Lo is back, and she’s doing things big.
Kerri Hilson
Photobucket

Kerri’s makeup was one of the best of the evening. She looked flawless. Look at those eyes.
Mya
Photobucket
 I loved the bold red lip on her. Did you peep her dress? I thought it was one of the most beautiful of the night.
Jennifer Hudson
 Photobucket
 Holy Crap, did you see how good she looked. This woman just had a baby! Her makeup, and her outfit were hot. Marriage and motherhood definitely seem to be agreeing with her.

Who were your favorite Grammy Beauties of the night?


Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

Leila said...

Mya looked absolutely gorgeous from head to toe.

JLO looked great and although the fashion critics panned her dress, I loved it.

Keri H always looks the same to me so I don't really find her look that different from usual.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...