Word On The Street Mecca McKinney

I haven’t done a Word on the Street in over a year. If you’re not familiar with Word on the street, it’s when I ask a beautiful woman on the street or anywhere else, what her beauty regime is. There were times that I meant to have another one, but when I would spota beautiful woman I didn’t have a camera on me, or many of them were a little nervous about appearing on line, or many of them just thought I was nuts, but yesterday, I finally got one, and she’s amazing. My friend Felicia Sullivan from @thisthat beauty was the head makeup artist for this amazing show Vessel by Lois (which I’ll be reviewing on Monday) so I went to see her work her magic. While waiting backstage, I noticed this striking woman.
Photobucket
There was something about her. It wasn't just her beauty, or her style, her grace, but most importantly, her confidence. It drew me to her. Well this hot mama turned out to be Mecca MccKinney, designer of www.Jypsea.com a source for haute and eclectic handcrafted leather goods. Anyway, we spoke to Mecca and asked her to reveal the deets on beauty regime. First we got the deets on that gorgeous hair.
Photobucket
Mecca says she washes her hair, lets it air dry then uses a diffuser on it. She then puts Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner on it, and says it leaves her hair soft and manageable. Her gorgeous orange dress is by a company called TSM (Today's Sophisticated Male) located in Bergen Street, New Jersey, but they offer women clothing as well. She paid $80.00. Her skin was flawless, and she says that she only washes it with a cleanser from Garnier Fructis, and then applies a Garnier serum with Vitamin C. She only uses a tinted moisturizer by Mary K, and she couldn't remember who her lipstick was from but said she bought it from Duane Reade. Check out Mecca's site www.jypsea.com. I think you'll like it.

Hugs,

DE

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...