OLE HENRIKSEN BLUE/BLACK BERRY ENZYME MASK

Photobucket

During the summer when my skin gets oily, I tend to use really deep cleansing mud mask but during the harsh weather winter months, when certain parts of my skin feels as dry as the Sahara desert, it’s all about the hydration. My new winter mask love is Ole Henriksen Blue/Blackberry Enzyme . It's  a thick clear gel that my skin seems to adore.

Photobucket

It’s loaded with so many nourishing ingredients, like hyaluronic acid, which is powerful humectant, blue/blackberry extract both fruits are known for their serious antioxidant properties, and papaya enzyme, which is an exfoliant. Anyway, the proof is seriously in the pudding. I use a generous amount and although it says to leave on for 20 minutes, I like to leave it on for 30 minutes while catching up on blogs or watching TV. I then remove it with warm water, and what I’m left with is super silky, smooth and hydrated skin. I can easily walk out of the house without a moisturizer after using this.
A great thing about  Ole Henriksen products is that they don't contain: Sulfate, Synthetic Fragrances Synthetic Dyes, Petro-Chemicals, Phthalates, GMO and Triclosan.

Have you tried this stuff?

Hugs,

DE

3 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

I've been eyeing this brand everytime I go to Sephora but since I don't know anyone that uses it I didn't want to take a big chance but glad you reviewed them! :)

I will have to try this mask b/c this winter is killing me w. dry skin!!!

Thanks!

Shadelle said...

oh my! I think I will definitely go out and purchase this. sounds good.

Chancelle Fall Suits said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...