Lancome Oscillation Powerfoundation Rocks My World

I’m not really a mineral foundation lover. I’ve tried them before, and it’s always been ehhh. After 8 hours my face looks blotchy, masky and usually they don’t provide enough coverage. However, a few weeks ago, I got the chance to try Lancome’s Oscillation Powerfoundation and my opinion on mineral foundations has greatly changed.


Photobucket

My shade in this is Sable 20. First of all, I love the packaging of this product. The Foundation is encased in a jar, and the applicator is over it. All you have to do is push the button on the applicator (the button makes the brush move 7000 micro-oscillations per minute) and begin applying on your face.  The vibrations of the brush feel as if  I'm giving myself a facial massage. So wonderful!
Photobucket

I love that unlike other mineral foundations this product will not leave a powdery mess all over my house.  This product also has a very high amount of SPF-21. That’s high for any foundation, cream, powder or liquid. When I tried this, I couldn’t believe the amount of coverage it provided. Seriously, I didn’t have to use a concealer or anything for my hyper pigmentation.  The Sable 20 shade was an exact match to my skin. Lancome claims this will last for 14 hours.  I can attest that this lasted a full day on me without the need to re-apply. Also, this product is oil, talc, and fragrance free.

Photobucket

Me with this on.

What are your thoughts on mineral foundations?

Do you love them? Do you hate them?




Hugs,

DE

2 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

I've actually only used Mineral foundation (BE) and b/c that is all I know I am scared to try nonmineral makeup/liquid make up. I don't think I'd know how to apply it myself LOL.

Thanks for the review this Lancome product sounds amazing!! Will have to at least try it!!

I do agree with you that the 'traditional' mineral foundations are annoying b/c of how messy they can be and also they dont last as long.

It looks great on you!

Vanessa S said...

I personally love mineral foundations. I find that they last longer on my skin.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...