Korres Jasmine Body Milk Does a Body Good

Photobucket

It’s the season for ashy, itchy and scaly skin. After my morning shower, I find myself grabbing one of my many lotions or oils and lathering about 3 pounds of it all over my body. Some work better than others. A new one I’m actually loving is Korres Jasmine Body Milk. About a week ago, while shopping, I saw this body milk on sale and had to purchase! I’m a huge fan of Korres. Their Guava Body butter is one of my staples so I had to try their Jasmine Body Milk. Ever since I used Oscar Blandi’s Jasmine Hair serum, the scent of jasmine has intoxicated me. Such an exotic, delicious, and floral fragrance. Research shows that the smell of jasmine makes you sleep better and gives you a sense of well-being. Jasmine oil is incredibly rare, and the flowers are only picked at night because that’s the only time they bloom. Anyway, not only does the delicious aroma of this captivate me, but this body milk works so well to keep my skin  smooth and hydrated, and the scent lingers the whole day. More than once while sitting next to someone on the subway I’ve been asked what fragrance I’m wearing.  Another reason I love this stuff is it doesn't contain any  Parabens, Synthetic Dyes, Petro-Chemicals, Phthalates, GMO, or Triclosan.

Have you tried any Korres products?


Hugs,
DE

2 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Korres is great!!! I've tried their lotions for my hands but never used it all over the body...hmm good idea :)
And yes the smell is heaven!!!

Calming said...

I use Korres and I love it so much.

xo,
CC

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...