Things that make De go Hmmmm_A Vagacial?

Don't get me wrong. I’m all for trying new beauty treatments.When Mr. DE travels to a foreign country for work , a lot of times, I’ll ask  him to bring me  a beauty product that is not available in the US yet but readily available in the other side of the world.  Lately some new beauty treatments I've been hearing about have been targeting our most intimate area, from lasering, bedazzing, and now Vajacialing?You might be asking yourself,  "what exactly is the Vajacial?" I know I sure as hell did.

Well according to bella sugar for Sixty bucks this is what you’ll get:

"First, skin is cleansed with an antibacterial body wash and witch hazel. Then, a papaya-based exfoliating gel goes on before the esthetician extracts ingrown hairs. After that, an anti-freckle, anti-acne, or calming mask is applied. It finishes off with an application of lightening cream."

Basically a facial for your most intimate area. 

Huh? Really? Seriously?
Stript, the California spa that offers this recommends getting the treatment a week after your Brazilian wax.

The owner of the spa Katherine Goldman wrote in the press release. "Your 'little lady' will thank us!" 

Hmm, not sure about that.


What do you think of this?

Would you try this?

Do you think anyone needs a vagacial?



5 comments:

Leesa said...

No one needs that. It sounds like such a waste of money.

BonafideLatina~ said...

I think it's crap!!! I am pretty sure doing 'all of the above' is not 'good' for us down there! I can't believe what some people would do to make a buck!! WOW.

I'm sure any OB-GYN would be say no to that!!! lol

lee5458 said...

NOT, I think it is also a waste of money? Is that there new STIMULAS?? oh My!!

Kwana said...

I think why? And Ouch!

nandoism said...

wow, you ladies are really spoiling Miss Kitty, hu? First this, and now the Vajazzle? Love it!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...