JOSIE MARAN SPRING NATURAL WONDERS PALETTE!

Here’s an interesting fact about me Before the age of 18 I wasn’t really into makeup. Eyeliner, lip gloss, and a hint of blush were my everyday look and I used the same products over and over again. But for the last few years, I’ve become quite the makeup-addict and I now have  a collection that could beat a Sephora store. Although I do have a lot of beauty products, I still get insanely excited when the seasons change, and new batches come out-especially when it’s spring. I recently got the chance to try Josie Maran’s Spring Natural Wonders Powder Palette and this product is definitely rocking my world.

  Photobucket
  Look at this Gorgeous packaging. Butterflies-reminds me so much of spring.
  Photobucket
The 5 eye shadows encased in this palette are so gorgeous and pigmented. The shades are:
Daydream-a shimmery apricot
Hope -an iridescent royal blue
Desire -a beautiful teal
Trance-a shimmery gold
Think-a coppery brown
Please excuse the scar on my arm. I burned it cooking about 6 months ago.

Photobucket

But there’s also some serious cheek color in this palette. Illusion which is a gorgeous deep rose, and Fiction a peachy pink. Both of these colors are tan-girl friendly and look absolutely beautiful on my skin.

  Photobucket

Oh but wait, Josie also includes her lightweight and buildable bronzer Beach #1in this palette as well so you can finish off you look with a stunning sun-kissed glow.
Besides the fact that this palette is a makeup lovers dream because of all of the gorgeous and long-lasting colors, it’s also great because 1) it includes argan oil.  2) Josie Moran’s products do not contain parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, and phthalates.
This is definitely something you want to get in the upcoming months. www.sephora.com
Hugs,

1 comments:

fantastic said...

I like Josie's products...and I'm sure I'd love this. I'll keep my eye out!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...