Soldier of Love & Vision Boards & Meeting Sade

Photobucket 
I’ve mentioned before about my addiction with Sade. Not only is her music beautiful, but it’s also been a sort of therapy to me for the last few years. Last week, I placed her pic on my vision board. She is my all time favorite singer, and I knew I had to meet her-but who knew it would be so soon.  Sade’s record label is on twitter, and they announced last week that she would be performing on Bet’s 106 and park and you could enter to win seats. So of course I sent them an e-mail begging asking them to please allow me to see her, that I was her biggest fan, etc etc. Anyway, I got the tickets, which was amazing. My bestest and I got there at 11:30. Monday was freezing, and we were waiting out side for over 3 hours, but it was so worth it. When she was getting ready to perform, my friend and I ended up, literally right in front of her. When she walked on stage the first thing I noticed was how beautiful she was. Her makeup was minimal, just a hint of blush, and lipstick. Her skin was luminous and gorgeous. She has these beautiful freckles, and not one wrinkle. The woman is 51!  Her dress was a beautiful white, and some fierce black heels with no nail polish on. When she began to sing, it was incredible. Her voice live is exactly the way it sounds on her tape. She is a true talent. I was so happy to be there listening to her music, feeling her greatness.
Here’s the performance:

Make sure you get her album. And if you want something, put it on your vision board, it will come true!

Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

fantastic said...

ooooh! so lucky! her makeup sounds exactly like her style...

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...