New-Lorac Mutliplex 3D Lip Gloss

Photobucket

Lipglosses rarely impress me. After having as many as I do (over 100) they’d better practically jump up and down and do a dance in order for me to go wow over them.  Although Lorac’s Mutliplex 3D lip gloss doesn’t do all that, it comes pretty close. These glosses are pretty outstanding. The shade I purchased was Vivid and I’m hooked.  When I first looked at the color in the tube, I was a little nervous. It looked way  too bubblegum bright pink. (Not a great shade if you’re a tan mama like myself.) But once I applied to my lips, the color seemed to take on a life of its own.

 Photobucket

It had so many dimensions to it. No longer was it just  a bright monotone pink but a gorgeous multi-dimensional shade of peachy pink pearl with a bold shimmer and super shine. The color was super impressive. But what I loved  most was how long-lasting this gloss was, how hydrated my lips felt after using,  and the fact that this gloss does NOT contain any of the following ingredients

  -Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Dye
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

Lately I have to be very careful with my ingredients. I'll explain why in a few weeks.
I’m so  hooked that I’m going back to Sephora and picking up another shade.

Have you tried this gloss?

Do you love it?

What gloss makes you want to do back flips?

Hugs,

DE

1 comments:

Glamour♥Junkie said...

This color is extremely similar to Dior Addict lipgloss in Jersey Pink...try that one out and see if you like it. It is so glossy but stays on for a very long time, even after eating and smoking.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...