Duri Fall WINE TASTING PARTY Nail Polish Collection

It's hard to believe that it's already August. Even harder to believe that in about a month and a half, summer is done and I'll have to take out my warmer clothes, and jackets from behind my closet. (The thought saddens me so much.) I'm just a warm weather person. I hate the cold.  Although this summer has been brutal, with a few days of 100 degree temps, I love the heat and I'll miss it like crazy.

Since Fall is so near, we're talking Fall collections now, and I'm going to introduce you to three members of Duri's new Wine Tasting Party Collection. This collection is loaded with rich reds, and violets and my favorite color which is a beautiful burnt orange. Although the collection include six shades, we were sent three for review. So without further ado, let's meet some of Duri's new Fall Collection.

Bloody Mary-A rich Red.

Dragontini-a deep purple. Purples are a must for me during the fall.


Duri Cognac-A burnt orange, and probably my fave out of the bunch.





What do you think of Duri's collection?
Honestly although I do like the colors, I do have dupes of Bloody Mary and Dragotini in my polish collection.I don't seem to have a duper of Cognac though, and i do love me an orange.

As usual, Duri polishes are formaldehyde, phthalate free.
You know we hate those here on beautylogic.

This collection will be available September on www.duri.com
for $5.00. Not bad. 

What are you thinking?

Hugs,

Milly

Product provided by pr for review.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOOVE those colours! I really like the Dragontini and congnac. I've never heard of Duri before! Wonder if they are available in Canada...

Amy Irvin said...

I really like that red shade - Bloody Mary.

Unknown said...

not bad for the price considering it lacks them pesky ingrdients.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...