Salma Hayek Nuance Full Effect Ultra-Volumizing Mascara



So we're getting into some of my favorite Salma Hayek Nuance products this week, and let's talk about the Salma Hayek Nuance Full Effect Ultra-Volumizing Mascara. Although this is described as a volumizing mascara, I was very impressed with the length it gave and the minimum amount of clumping.  Let's talk about the ingredients she's putting in her products. Vitamins A, C & E are in this mascara. Also herbs like, Meadowfoam, chamomile, and oils like sweet almond oil, are in this too giving your lashes a silky feel. Check out the wand. It's pretty thick, and  the bristles were pretty far part which I found interesting.


Here are my bare lashes: Not too impressive I know.

Here is my left eye with the new Salma Hayek Nuance  Full Effect mascara


Here are both eyes with Salma Hayek Full Effect Mascara

This mascara is serious business and for $9.99 what a steal.

You can order it here

What do you think of this mascara?

What's your favorite Drugstore mascara?

Hugs,

Full disclosure: All Salma Hayek Nuance products were sent for me to review. However, as you know by now if I didn't like it, you wouldn't see it here.

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...