Exclusive: Zoe Saldana MTV Video Music Awards 2011 Makeup and Beauty

Look how gorge Zoe Saldana looked at the MTV Music Awards.
Friend to the blog makeup artist extraordinare Vera Steimberg has given us the deets on gorgeous Zoe Saldana's MTV Video Music Awards look.
Let's find out what Vera used.

For Zoe's eyes, I was going for a beautiful gold.
I used Cream to powder eyeliner black/ brown plus from jane iredale
I mixed the light portion of the Jane Iredale eyeshadows on the eyelid along with Benefit busy Signal on center of eyelid.
I used the brown color of the Jane Iredale powder eyeliner/black brown on the outside of the eyelid and extended it. Then I placed  Laura mercier black karat on top of the brown shade.'
I used Chanel black eyeliner inside eyelid
On Zoe's cheeks, I used  Illamasqua cream blusher in Promise along with a tiny bit of Mac Elite Eyeshadow.
On Zoe's skin I used La mer body lotion and   Armani fluid sheer # 10 
mixed with  Makeup Forever Face and Body #34 and #18.
I kept her lips clear.

Only mascara on bottom, none on top.



Thanks Vera,
Zoe looked amazing!!
Check out Vera on her own website www.makeupbyvera.com
And go see Zoe's movie Colombiana!!
It's so good.

Hugs,

Milly 

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...