Salma Hayek Nuance Flawless Mineral Cheek Trio

Salma Hayek's new product line (exclusively available at CVS) is really speaking to me. First off, the cosmetics I've tried have been pretty great. The fact that her product line was inspired by her abuela who used to make her own beauty products (just like my abuela who made her own coconut oil) really makes me relate to her and the fact that Salma took years off from acting so she could work side by side with the scientists while they formulated these products, makes me really admire her.  Today I'll introduce you to Nuance by Salma Hayek Flawless Cheek Trios.


I love the quality of these products.  Spice is one of my favorites. It contains the highlight shade which is shimmering peach, a shimmering gorgeous reddish brown blush (that looks unbelievable on my tan skin)  and a medium brown shade as well to contour. The blush really warms up my tan cheeks. It's really beautiful. I use the highlight on the middle of my nose, and on the top of my cheek bones. Here are swatches.

 Muave is another favorite. Again this contains a beautiful highly pigmented shimmering blush that I believe is a true muave shade. Don't be scared of the shimmer, because it's barely noticeable on your cheeks. There's also another medium brown shade and shimmering highlight. The color payoff for this blush is excellent. One swoop of my brush, was all I needed.  This gives my tan skin such a beautiful flush.  Here is a swatch of the trio.




Currently Salma's Nuance line is buy 1 get 1 free at CVS. I would highly recommend getting these trios. They are pigmented, apply like a dream, and they last long. I've had Muave on all day today and it's still going strong. Highly recommend.

Have you tried Salma's line?

What were your thoughts?

Hugs,

Milly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such pretty colors, I need to get my butt to CVS, I wasn’t sure at first if I should buy it. Great sale this week, though. I’m sold.

Victoria said...

I love Salma Hayek! These colors look so beautiful, I will have to try them. Does she also have eye shadows in her line? That is my addiction, although I don't go anywhere without blush either :)

Anonymous said...

loving the color
i hope you'll come check out COSMICaroline, my new banner, and upcoming photos from my band's last show!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Cookie said...

very nice natural color!

http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...