Psssst

Hey guys I'm heading to San Diego today for blogher.
I've never been to Cali so I'm super excited.
I have a very exciting announcement to make soon.
I'm super excited to share it with you.
I always tell you beauties to keep positive.
Because believe me positivity=positive life.
Even when you least expect it, things will happen.

Anyway, I'll be back on Monday with pics from San Diego and maybe my big news.  (If I'm allowed to announce it.)

Have an amazing weekend.
I hear the San Diego Zoo is beautiful. I think I'll go there today.


Hugs,

Milly

6 comments:

jro327 said...

Hope you enjoy our lovely weather here in Cali!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy the trip! I hear California is beautiful never been, so take lots of pics for us! :-)

vrtish55 said...

Milly, Have the greatest adventure in California! It's been so long ago, but I have lots of memories of our family making the journey by auto. My dad would find some of the neatest things for us to see. Even tho he's been gone 8 years, my thoughts and memories are clear and they are making me smile. Have a Blessed trip. (LOL You wouldn't believe what my word confirmation is.)

BonafideLatina~ said...

San Diego is gorgeous!!! Enjoy it!
Can't wait to hear about the BIG announcement :)

Christina said...

Loved meeting you at Nichelle's event! You're stunning and so sweet- keep up the good work :)

TheFabChick said...

I can't wait to hear the big news, I can't only imagine it's something awesome and great!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...