Salma Hayek Nuance Wild Lime Exfoliating Facial Gel



My sleep patterns haven't been that great lately. Besides the fact that Mr. Milly snores louder than a wild ox, I also have been battling insomnia.  So lately I've been staying up late and  watching  reruns of the Golden Girls or the ID channel (Wicked Attraction and Deadly Women are such good shows.). When I don't sleep well it really shows on my skin in the form of dryness, and zits (not the cystic ones but those little white heads ewww.).  For the last few weeks, I've been sleeping maybe 3 to 4 hours tops and my skin hasn't been looking it's best. Anyway, one product I notice made an immediate difference on my skin when I tried it was Salma Hayek's Nuance Wild Lime Exfoliating Gel.  I love how quickly it works.  It's a thin consistency, and it's scented like pure citrus.

The ingredients are really beneficial for the skin like Wild Lime Fruit blend, Fruit acids, Neem Leaf exract, Mushroom extract and green tea. These are powerful antioxidants, and exfoliators for the skin. In the morning after barely any sleep and Golden Girl reruns, I start by massaging this product on my face for about 3 minutes. It warms up slightly as you massage. I then leave it on for around 5 more minutes. When I wash it off with warm water, my skin feels incredibly smooth, as soft as a baby's bottom and  it really looks healthier almost glowing and it eliminates those yucky whiteheads. 


You really see the difference from the first use. For 7.99 you can't beat it.


Full disclosure: All Salma Hayek Nuance products provided by pr for review, but you know if I didn't like it, you wouldn't see it.

3 comments:

Nikia said...

you're killing me with these Nuance reviews. I love a good exfoliator, I guess I'll just add this to my list lol

Shay said...

I just bought the gel and the scrub. I'm trying the gel tonight. Thanks for the heads up on the sale at CVS.

Noelle Marie said...

I completely agree! I love!!! this exfoliator, and i have almost hypersensitive skin and this is effective and gentle enough for me to use frequently! love it!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...