Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color Adrenaline



This season Urban Decay has released five super saturated lip colors. I've tested the color Adrenaline which is a sparkly fuchsia. It's a gorgeous color, very pigmented, applies really nicely and leaves your lips smooth, and not dry at all.

Here's the color on my lips.

The color last long too, as I had it on during my morning cup and smoothie, and it was still present. After a while though I kind of wanted to apply gloss over it, just to give it a bit more of a glossy look.
All in all, I like this.
The formula of these and the look reminded me a lot of Milani Haute Flash Glosses. Although there's no real dupe to this color. Hot Flash was probably the closest but that's a bit more red.

Hugs,

Milly

Product provided by pr for review

1 comments:

socialitedreams said...

that's very pretty! i want to try it

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...