Betsey Johnson TOO TOO Fragrance Launch

Betsey Johnson and I at her bday celebration and fragrance launch.

Betsey Johnson dresses have been a staple in my wardrobe forever.  No other designer understands my figure like she does.  On my first date with Mr. Milly (over six years ago, it was a blind date,) he couldn't stop telling me how amazing I looked in my dress. Guess who made the dress! Betsey Johnson. That was over six years ago and he still tells everyone how when he saw me in that dress, he knew there was going to be many dates after!  Betsey Johnson dresses and accessories are always so fun, and unique and now she is releasing her new fragrance Too Too.
LOOK HOW COOL THIS BOTTLE IS!

TooToo is described as "a fun, fresh perfume, targeting the "it" girl who is youthful and effervescent. The fragrance is deliberately enticing, boisterous and youthful, using key fruity and floral notes. The vibrant scent is comprised of sweet passion fruit, sparkling mandarins, ginger, and strawberry leaves spun together with an underlying delicate must that suggests feminimity and warmth. To round it out jasmine, bulgarian rose, patchoulli, sandalwood,and vanilla ad just the right touch of sweetness and radiance."

Doesn't it sound delicious.  Look how cute that bottle is! Today Betsey Johnson was celebrating her birthday and the introduction of her new fragrance and BeautyLogic was invited.  It was so much fun. Here are some pics from the event:



The fragrance will be released in October and exclusively sold in Sephora till April 2012, then after it will go to department stores everywhere.

Can't wait to get my hands on it.


Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...