EXCLUSIVE:ZOE SALDANA MAKEUP FOR COLOMBIANA PREMIER

 Did you guys see Zoe Saldana  at the premier of her movie Colombiana?
All I got to say is GORGEOUS.
Her makeup artist and friend to the blog Vera Steimberg gives us and only us, the full deets of her makeup look.
So let's find out the deets on what Vera used on Zoe!

 For yesterday's premiere, Zoe's foundation was Makeup Forever Face and Body #34 mixed with #18. Now, for the eyes,  I wanted Zoe to have a smokey dark eye. I used  Chanel's Eye Gloss Creme Brillante in black  combined with a  black and dark brown Chanel eyeshadow powder on the corner of the eyes. On the center I used a touch of cream brown shadow from Benefit called "Busy Signal' to add more warmth to the eyes.
I used a black Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Gel on top and bottom and also inside the lid. Then I finished the eye off with black mascara and individual eyelashes .

 I wanted soft cheeks so I used Tarte True Love Natural Cheek Stain for the cheeks
And on Zoe's lips I used Tarte Lipsurgence Pouty to finish the look.




Vera, she looked amazing.
Check out Vera's site here at www.makeupbyvera.com
I'm still trying to convince her to start her own blog.
Now that we finished talking about Zoe's makeup, did you see that dress!!
Apparently it was custom made for her by Balmain.
And her fabu shoes were from Giuseppe Zanotti.

GORGEOUS!!!


Hugs,

Milly


0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...