LASH DIP: MY EXPERIENCE

So two weeks ago, I was provided with Lash Dip Service.   If you're wondering, what the heck is Lash Dip, well it's a solution meant to replace the need for traditional mascara.  Lash Dip produces the same finish as mascara, but provides a semi-permanent result. Lash Dip coats & colors each lash w/ a deep black finish. The coating, or "Dip", is waterproof, creates a dark black finish on lashes, curves & holds & sets lashes, separates, increases lash volume & extends length. 


Naked Lashes



Now the procedure took about an hour and I fell asleep while it was being done, that's how comfortable I was. I woke up an hour later so relaxed and with amazing looking lashes. Now not only did she apply the  lash dip, but she also applied their newest innovation which is called feather inserts. The lashdip and feather inserts are not applied to the natural skin but to the lashes themselves so I felt pretty much nothing as she was applying. Now unlike lash extensions, LashDip inserts are designed to use in small amounts only about 10-20 pieces, and they are designed to blend into the natural lashline, then finishing overall with Lashdip coating.Now this procedure last through the lifecycle of ones lashes but as your natural lashes grow out, they produce roots, so touch up application is necessary, about every 3-6 weeks. Also for the first 24 hours you are not supposed to get your new lash dip wet.  Here's the Lashdip:









Anyway, I actually really like this service, I felt no irritation while applying, the only thing you feel is  cool air for a few seconds, but that's it. And the results were pretty amazing. I loved that you can pretty much go on with every day activities after about 24 hours. These are even safe to use in water (except the first 24 hours). However, here are some cons: You're not supposed to rub your eyes when you get this service. I am the Queen Eye Rubber. I rub my eyes all the time so that was hard. Also, when you shed your lashes naturally, you don't really notice it, but when you have the lashdip, you can really see when they shed, because they are now coated with the black finish, so that was a little weird. And although I did love the finish, maybe it's because I actually enjoy applying mascara, that after a while, I was dying to put mascara on my eyes (although you can't when you have this procedure). This is safe for sensitive eyes and contact wearers. It cost $200.00 -$250.00 and the touch up appointment is included in this amount. Lash dip will usually last  six weeks.

Are you thinking about lash dip?

What are your thoughts?

For more info visit www.lashdip.com


Hugs, 

Milly 


 Full Disclosure: I was provided this service for editorial consideration. 

Product provided for editorial review.  

12 comments:

B said...

Oh la laaaaaa, I would love to try that. Then again, I'd miss applying mascara. But for long-wear and vacations, this looks awesome.

Dianna said...

they make sure a huge difference. I would deffinetly consider this, let us know how long the lashdip actually last because it a bit expensive for only a 3 week expense. I think its awesome though!

beautylogicblog said...

@dianne hey doll it last you six weeks. you just have to get a touch up at 3 weeks (which is included in the cost of the service). I loved it.

Farrah said...

Your lashes are gorgeous!!! I would live to try this out, guess I have to check to see if its available in the Tampa area.

NIKKI NYC said...

hey Milly could you let us know which salon you went ot get oyurs done on the website they list so many diffrent places in the city I dont know which one to chose!

beautylogicblog said...

@nikkinyc Hey doll, I actually got this done by the creators of Lash Dip. But anyone that is on the site, has been trained by them personally. let me know how it goes.

beautylogicblog said...

@farrah Go get it girl, I so recommend it.

Tia A. said...

Love it!
I usually go to Ebenezer or Bling Lash (both in NY). It cost about 1/2 that and it lasts about 4-6 weeks. Touch-ups range from $45-full price after a certain time.

Anonymous said...

Milly, your lashes look fabulous !!!

The Style and Beauty Doctor said...

omg---I have to try this!

Shana Janelle said...

Wow they really look great!

LaTosha said...

Wow! Your lashes look amazing! Gotta see what salons are doing this in Chicago.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...