MY FASHIONS NIGHT OUT

Last night, NYC was insane. Now my day started off pretty amazing. Myself and a few other bloggers got invited to have lunch with Salma Hayek and talk about her line exclusively sold at CVS, Nuance by Salma Hayek.  How exciting! This woman is so passionate about her brand. It was really amazing to see her enthusiasm. Salma was truly sweet, insanely gorgeous and so funny. Salma's abuela reminded me a lot of mine. Her abuela would always tell her to wake up 15 minutes before her husband, and make sure she had one lipstick  on her dresser that she could quickly apply on her lips and even on her cheeks before her husband woke up. That is so something my abuela would say. Anyway, here's a pic of me and Salma! (Bad pic of me, good pic of her.) You guys know how much I love many of the Nuance products.  I've reviewed them before. Just click on the beauty reviews tab.

Then I headed home to get ready to meet Rachel Roy at Macys. Rachel is collaborating with a basketball player on a womens clothing line. His name is Amar'e Stoudemire. I rushed to Macys and it was insane. 



 Also here I am with Rachel. I asked Rachel about following her dreams while being a mother. She said "try to have balance, but forgive yourself if sometimes you don't. It's ok sometimes." Rachel has amazing energy. She was truly a sweetheart. Here I am with her:

I was with Mr. Milly who was really hungry, so we headed downtown to eat at Pastis.
While sitting down, I spotted Jennifer from Basketball Wives (my guilty pleasure, don't judge me).  I took a pic with her. She's so darn tall and gorgeous.


Then we headed to this Maybelline event

But by then I think Mr. Milly was ready to go home and honestly I was so exhausted. So we left.
A fun night. Lots of insane things happening.Can't wait for the next one.


Hugs

Milly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing in these photos, looks like you had an amazing night - you're so lucky! xxx

Jai said...

You looked great! Btw basketball wides is my guilty pleasure too! I'm sad I missed FNO!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...