Nuance Salma Hayek Color Vibrance Lipstick Review and Swatches



When I first started trying Salma Hayek Nuance products (over two months ago) I didn't know what to expect. I had tried many celebrity products before and had been less than impressed. But this line was different.  The quality of many of her products was just spectacular. After meeting Salma last week and seeing how incredibly passionate she was about her line, how she told us that  she worked with CVS because she believed beauty should be a right, and not a luxury, and how she spoke so fondly of her abuela and how this product line was personal for her, everything made sense to me. Salma says she was never just going to put her name on a line without testing everything first and  she told us, she has very high standards when it comes to quality.  Now her  Nuance Salma Hayek Color Vibrance Lipsticks are out of this world. Pigmented, rich, opaque, and so moisturizing to the lips, I am in love with all of these.


These will not dry your lips at all. They are loaded with vitamin e to keep those lips hydrated, and man does it work.  Here are swatches.

1st swatch is My Favorite  which is a beautiful opaque earthy pink-Salma told us she calls this color her Favorite because she feels like every woman could wear it. She also calls it her favorite because her grandmother always told her that when she was married, she needed to wake up 15 minutes before her husband, and make sure she have a lipstick on her bedside that she could apply on her lips and even on her cheeks, and then wait for her husband to get up. Salma believes My Favorite is that lipstick.
2nd swatch is Plum muave-
3rd is Terracotta
4th is Passion Pink
5th is Coral
6th is Nude
7th is  my favorites which is Paprika- a sexy red.

Here's me with My Favorite on:

Here's me with Paprika (Sexiest Red Ever!!)

What colors are you thinking of getting?


Have you tried any products in the Nuance Salma Hayek Line?

Hugs,


Milly




Full Disclosure: All Salma Hayek Nuance products provided by pr for review. But you know if I didn't like it, I wouldn't review it.

5 comments:

J-ezzy said...

My Favorite is beautiful! I need to take advice from her grandmother! I look a hot mess in the mornings, lol.

great review! I will have to try these out :)

AB said...

I PURCHASED THE PAPRIKA AND THE CORAL-BLAH. BUT THE MY FAVORITE LOOKS GORGE ON YOU! I PLAN TO TRY THAT ONE?

HAVE YOU SWITCHED OVER TO HER COMPLETE LINE OF FACIAL PRODUCTS?

MILLY I THINK WE NEED AN UPDATE SKIN CARE REGIMEN POST AND YOUR FAVORITE THINGS . =)))))

Khadine (Cosmetic Passion) said...

Hi Milly! Which one are we missing? You have 7 swatches, but only named 6...sure this was a mistake :)..let me know, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hated it!!! Goes on SUPER light, not at all like the color it advertised!! I expected a dark dark red and got a HINT of pink. It leaves your lips soft, but nit worth it :/

Anonymous said...

Hated it!!! Goes on SUPER light, not at all like the color it advertised!! I expected a dark dark red and got a HINT of pink. It leaves your lips soft, but nit worth it :/

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...