Salma Hayek Do It Yourself Face Mask


As I told you girls before, two weeks ago, myself and a few other bloggers had lunch with Salma Hayek. Salma shared a great Do It Yourself Mask that she does, that I've done a few times since meeting her. Sitting next to this woman, I can say her skin is flawless, and she's 45. She looks amazing. I love that she still does Do It Yourself Beauty Recipes when in fact we all know Salma can afford to get the most expensive beauty treatments in the world. But Salma doesn't believe that beauty has to cost an arm and a leg. Anyway, here was the mask:

Simple

Honey,

Sugar,


Orange Juice.

 Honey is a powerful humectant, sugar is a great exfoliator and the vitamin c in orange juice may help the skin.  Inexpensive, and Salma's skin was GORGEOUS!


Apply to your skin, and leave on for a few moments.


Don't I always tell you beauty doesn't cost an arm and a leg.



Hugs,

Milly

1 comments:

Natassja said...

Thanks for this! I am recently back on a student budget, and am so excited to give this do-it-yourself mask a try!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...