Nuance Salma Hayek Oxygen Activated Foaming Facial Wash, Winners of Nuance & Weekend Updates!


Hey loves, I’m sorry for posting the winners late. I tried to post yesterday and blogger kept giving me an error message. The winners of my 5 Nuance Salma Hayek products are posted below. Anyway, let’s talk beauty. My love affair with Salma Hayek Nuance products continues especially with her Nuance Oxygen Activated Foaming Face Wash.  


I’ve been using this product for a while and love it. This product contains ingredients like Blue Agave (which was used as far back as the Aztec Indian times for many skin conditions). FYI: Salma Hayek's Nuance products are the first products that have ever mass produced Blue Agave in skincare. This also contains another ingredient native to Salma’s Mexican heritage Prickly Pear, which is soothing to the skin. The facial wash is scented like a mix of citrus and mint and you just need a tiny bit to cleanse the entire face. A little goes a long way. When I washed this off, all of my makeup was completely gone, I mean completely. Sometimes when I use other cleansers, I have to wash my face twice because they don’t thoroughly take off my makeup, but this one removes it ALL.But the best part is, my skin is left super soft and so hydrated, not tight at all. If I could have given away 6 favorites as giveaways, this would have been my sixth. Love this, and it’s currently on sale at CVS. You can buy it here 





How was your weekend? This weekend was pretty mellow.  One of my close friends Raven (whom I mentioned before here about three years ago) made her reporting dream come true and is moving to Massachusettes to report. If you guys live in Massachusetts, please show her love and support. Raven is a beautiful person and friend,and I’m so happy for her. Raven is a huge believer in vision boards as well. So Raven and I celebrated her new job by spending all day Friday together, The on Sunday, hubby and I decided that we wanted to try a restaurant in Brooklyn, but we ended up  getting lost for 2 hours trying to find this place, so we ended up back in the city and went a  restaurant called Cuba. I don’t know if it was because I was just starving, but the food was out of this world delicious.  We were so mesmerized by the food that hubby (my photographer) forgot to take pics until the end and we only got pics of the flan. Sorry! The flan was delicious though.

Anyway, here are the five winners of Salma’s giveaway. You will love these products, You must contact me within 2 days or we will have to give this to someone else.
1)My Fit Beauty
2) Makeup on a Budget
3)Collifornia
4) smaranda
5)RVSNewark

So what did you do this weekend?

Hugs, 

Milly

2 comments:

@RVSNewark said...

Yay!!! Thanks so much! Will send over contact info pronto.

Anonymous said...

Hey ,I love your blog so much from your lifestyle tips to your beauty tips and product reviews.
I am currently reading Feed Your Skin Starve Your Wrinkles by Allison Tannis and I was wondering if you ever thought of doing beauty related book reviews since I'm always on the hunt for new beauty books to read .

Love,
A blog reader.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...