Lucky Mag FABB Conference & My First Outfit of the Day Post

Hey loves, I'm sorry for the delay in posts. How have you guys been? Since this week is fashion week, it's been out of this world crazy. I recently attended the Lucky Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference. I was truly honored to go. Lately I've really been getting into fashion, which I never was (up until 2 weeks ago I was still rocking my maternity jeans, lol). But lately I can't stop reading fashion blogs and mags, so I think sometimes I might do Outfit of the Day Posts in addition to beauty posts. However, don't expect too much of those because beauty is where my heart is at and honestly I'm too darn lazy to put a cute outfit together every day. Anyway here's my first Outfit of the day.



Zara Dress, Betsey Johnson Belt and Zara shoes. 

Anyway, I had such an amazing time at the Lucky Fabb conference. If you guys have blogs or are thinking of starting one soon, I highly rec you go to the next one. They had some really amazing speakers. Like:

Rachel Roy (who gave me a HUMONGOUS head by telling me I was beautiful. I actually also spent FNO with her as well.) Her advice, "Passion should be key in anything you do, without it, you won't be succesful."


To Diane Von Furstenberg (I have a blue dress from her that has brought me luck every single time I've worn it, I call it my lucky dress. But Mr. Milly recently told me I wear it too much. lol) Anyway, Ms. DVF was hilarious. She said "Men could never have their periods." So true!

To the Kardashians

Other amazing peeps were Essie (founder of Essie polishes) to Rebecca Minkoff (so pregnant) I admire both of these women. Both were super young when they built their empires. I have Rebecca's info and will interview her soon for the site. She is such an inspiration.




And so many amazing peeps, and we got an insane gift bag which I will probably do a give away for because I think hubby is about to throw me out with all this stuff I have in the house.

Oh I also ran into so many blogger friends that I admire and love. My girl Felicia from thisthatbeauty.com (I met her wearing DVF) to Julia from All About The Pretty and I made a new friend Carm From Lipstick Fashion Mascara. That's me and her being silly.



Bottom line I got from this Conference. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU HAVE PASSION AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! Don't I always tell you that. I'll be back later on tonight with my FNO coverage which included meeting Salma Hayek and some fun other peeps. I had hubby with me so I couldn't do too much.


Also, please rec some of your favorite fashion blogs to me. I have a few that I love but would love more. 

Hugs,
Milly









2 comments:

YMS said...

You are just too adorable. Looks like a great event and soo fun. Love the dress. Great message, something we all need to remind ourselves of.

xo,
Y

Nichole said...

I think that's why I enjoy reading your blog - you keep it real. I chuckled at your comment about still wearing your mommy jeans up until recently. I'm with you and am more of a hair/beauty/health follower than fashion. This is a great time to up the fashion level with a change in season.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...