Weekend Updates & New Nuance Winners & Dominican Beauty Salon Discounts

Hey guys,

How was your weekend? I was so lazy this weekend. Well no I wasn't, I tried out some beauty products including Mally's new Airbrush Eye shadows which you need in your life. Here's a pic (review up tomorrow or wed). They will be available on QVC September 23.



but other than that, I did nothing but stay home and take a few walks. While walking, on 97th and Broadway in NYC, I discovered a street vendor who sold some gorgeous  jewelry. Many of them she handmade and some were not handmade, but wow, I saw so many gorgeous things. Here are some pics. 


This was handmade. Isn't this gorgeous? $65.00-not bad for a one of a kind piece.

Look at this gorgeous bracelet.





Interesting thing is I saw her for three days straight. These pics are her stuff from the first day but the second and third day she had even better stuff. I just took a walk and she's setting up her stuff today so if you want to grab some gorgeous goods, head over there.

Anyway, I gave the winners of the Nuance giveaway 2 weeks to come forward, 2 weeks! that's a record, and only 2 did. So three new winners are 1) Lauren 2) BonafideLatina 3) Danab2108 you girls have 3 days to claim the prize or forever hold your piece (or is it peace?). You know what I mean.

Also, I'm going to start working with Dominican Salons and having them offer BeautyLogic readers  discounts, so my first one beginning today will be Elia Salon which was voted by Latina Magazine as being the best Dominican salon in the USA. Will post the discount in a few minutes in a separate post.

Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...