Lorac Ooh La Lace Palette =GORGEOUS!


I've said it before and I will say it again, Lorac makes some of the best eyes hadows in the business. The Lorac Tantalizer Palette was my summer staple, and I think my Lorac's new Ooh La Lace Palette will be my winter staple. I love this palette for a few reasons. 1)First of all  the palette itself is so darn pretty. Look at it covered in Lace. Love it!

Also, the palette contains six gorgeous baked & matte eye shadows that can easily be worn day and night. I have used this palette for a day time with girlfriends, then whipped it out to create a smokey eye for a hot date night with Mr. Milly. It's so gorgeous, and as usual with Lorac the color payoff is excellent, I mean excellent, and the colors are so gorge. If you are a neutral eye lover like me, this is great for you, and if you like to sexy your eye at night  and create a smokey look, this is perfect.
Here are swatches:

From Left to Right
Lust-gorgeous cream shimmer
Smoulder_Matte Grey
Risque -Matte Black
Stunner-Light pink Bronze With Shimmer
Knockout-Bronze shimmer
Racy-Matte Brown

And a great thing about Lorac palettes. They DO NOT contain: parabens, phthalates, dyes or fragrances.

What are your thoughts on this palette?


Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...