Sofia Vergara Makeup and Beauty 63rd Annual Emmy Awards 2011

Modern Family is definitely one of my favorite shows. I think that's the only show that Mr. Milly and I can actually watch together (he despises reality shows and I live for them). Anyway, one of the stars of Modern family Sofia Vergara looked so flawless yesterday at the 2011 Emmys. I can't take it!  This woman still has her sexy even though she's a mother of a 20 year old. See that girls! Sexiness never stops, no matter how old you are! Anyway, we got the deets of Sofia's look from Covergirl.

Photo credit: P&G/MMC/FH.
 
Make Up Artist: Kayleen McAdams

Skin:
·      I started with a concealer (COVERGIRL Invisible Concealer in Honey)  under her eyes and then wherever she needed a little extra coverage. 

Eyes:
·      COVERGIRL Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Black Tie  along the top and bottom lash line to set the eyeliner.

Lips:
COVERGIRL LipPerfection Lipcolor in Rapture (#280)


Great Job, 

Sofia Rocked it!

 Who were your favorites at yesterday's emmys? 

Did you watch?


Hugs, 

Milly 

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...