Clarins Holiday Smokey Passion Eye Quartet Mineral Palette



Clarins sent over their Holiday Smokey Passion Eye Quartet Mineral Palette recently. In this palette you'll find four eyeshadows, a satin rose copper, a creamy silver, a black with silver shimmer,  and a satin gray plum shade. I like this palette. The shadows (besides the silver) are super rich and easily blendable. I didn't experience much fallout. However, I can do without that creamy silver color.  I tried to use it on the lid, and it was seriously streaky. It felt like I had to pack on way too much product to get it to be even so I'd probably just reserve it for the inner corner of my eye. Click below to see swatches and a quick look I created.






Here's a quick look I created with this palette. I used the rose on the lid and under eye, the gray plum on crease and the black on the outer v. 




This palette is available now here. 

What are your thoughts?


What do you think of this palette.


Hugs,

Milly

Product provided by pr for review.

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...