Milani Red Vino Blush! Why Yes Please!



As I told you girls before, my parents have the best beauty finds in their neighborhood. Where I live, I never find Milani blushes, but around my parent's home, I can always find a wide array of beauty products not available in my hood. My new drugstore find is Milani Red Vino Baked Powder Blush. I love Milani's Baked Powder blushes and have reviewed Corallina and Luminoso here. This blush is so freaking pretty on my tan skin. In the pan, you'll see a berry blush wish massive golden shimmer (the shimmer looks almost scary) but on the skin, this leaves a stunning deep pink glow to my cheeks with just a hint of sparkle (nothing crazy). The blush is so pigmented too. First time I applied, I was a little too heavy handed with my brush, and it looked like I had rosacea. My cheeks were way too red, but once I mastered the application, I got left with a gorgeous natural flush to the skin for about a good six hours. On tan and dark complexions, I think this blush would look stunning.  Here's a swatch:


For $7.99 this drugstore blush is a steal!
I actually picked two of them just because I hear Milani likes to discontinue stuff. 

What do you think of this blush?

Do you like Milani too?

Hugs, 
Milly

Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own dough!

5 comments:

B said...

I've got a lot of those Milani baked blushes but I haven't seen this one. I need it!

MsFarrah said...

I got this blush a few weeks ago at Wal-Mart, and being a brown girl I wasn't sure exactly how it would look on me, but I LOVE IT!!! It gives me a refreshed just had the best night with hubbie look whenever I wear it. So sad you have to go searching for these products, in my city they are at every corner drugstore, grocery store and Wal-Mart and Target.

*ms.angela89* said...

It looks like a beautiful color, how about a picture with you wearing it next time. :)

Sherry B. said...

I very pale, Milly, but that shade is so beautiful, I may by it just to look at!

Unknown said...

I wear this blush almost daily!Love it

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...