Weekend Updates & Favorite Cupcakes

Hey loves, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty uneventful, except for that snowstorm on Saturday. Do you know in 143 years, it has only snowed 18 times in October in NYC? And that snowstorm was insane. So I spent the day hanging with the family, catching up on some reading, some youtubes, and making a new Do It Yourself mask with Turmeric. (My Indian girlfriends swear by this spice for amazing skin.) On Sunday, Mr. Milly and I had our date night. We headed to one of our other fave restaurants Ideya.
FYI: I had on Smashbox's new Click You're It Palette on the eyes which is gorge, review up today or tomorrow
Click below to read more and see pics I took with "Rick Ross" and "The situation" and read about delicious red velvet cupcakes. Yum



There was an amazing band playing at Ideya called "Peoples Champs."


Holy crap! I highly recommend them. Their music is a great mix of soul, and rock. Love them, Then we headed across the street from Ideya, and walked into a costume party at one of our fave places, Felix. I ran into Rick Ross (no i didn't, but doesn't he look kind of like him?).




This guy  told me he was supposed to be Elvis, but to me he looked more like The Situation.



And i have no idea why I took a pic with the DJ, what the heck is he supposed to be?


 Hugs to my paparazzi, Mr. Milly for always having his iphone ready. FYI, if you guys love cupcakes as much as I do, I've discovered an amazing baker. The place is called One Cup Two Cupcake. She delivers in Manhattan and ships out everywhere else. I got a whole bunch of cupcakes from her recently and her red velvet was probably the best I've tasted, and she does vegan cupcakes which is great because my mom happens to be vegan.


Anyway, if you're looking for cakes, cupcakes or anything baked, I would highly recommend her.  Here's her info:
 One Cup Two Cupcake
All in all I had a great weekend.

Did you guys do anything fun?


Hugs,

Milly

4 comments:

Clariza said...

So funny! I had braces for about 5yrs! And yes my teeth were also yellow after. My hubz still are n he drinks mad coffee. Its a feature i would change about him. So im giving this toothpaste a try! I really hope it helps. And I actually worked at the vintage boutique next to Ideya a few yaers back. I often went there after work for dinner. Its one of my faves in the Soho area. Small world i tell you! Next time u r in BK i recommend u try CakeMan Raven for the best redvelvet u will EVER have! Trust me!

beautylogicblog said...

@clariza I think i've tried cake man raven. I believe when I used to work behind the sceneson a tv show he came on,and I ate his cupcakes. yes they were delicious too, but her cakes are amazing as well!!

Anonymous said...

Your skin looks great! I've heard of turmeric for the skin but need a recipe! Could you share your mask w/ us?! Thanks so much! ;)

shelly

The Style and Beauty Doctor said...

YOU LOOK GOOOOOOD! Your skin is so glowy and I really thought that was Rick Ross as I was reading...lol.

OMG--we need to take a trip to Atlanta and go to A Piece of Cake. SO GOOD. I'm definitely having my fam make a trip when they pick me up from the airport there next month...lol.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...