Snooki By Nicole Polizzi Perfume Review

On Thursday nights during Jersey Shore season, Mr. Milly and I would get so excited. We love that show!  That is the only reality show he will watch (I am a reality show addict!). He got into the show late (this season) but now he loves it. He can't get enough.  Mr. Milly's idea of good TV is watching CNBC or Bloomberg so the fact that he loves Jersey Shore is hilarious. I've loved Jersey Shore since Day 1. It's my addiction.  Although Snooki was a little  sad when it came to Gianni last season, I still find her hysterical.  Tonight Snooki is launching her new perfume Snooki by Nicole Polizzi Eau De Parfum on HSN. It was recently sent to me, and it's not a bad fragrance at all. I actually got a few compliments while wearing it. Read my full review by clicking below:



Snooki describes her fragrance in the elegant way only only she can, "the kind of fragrance that makes gorilla juice heads want to cuddle up next to you.”   Now I don't want gorilla juice heads near me, but after spritzing, I waited about 10 minutes, then  cuddled up next to Mr. Milly and asked him what he thought of my scent, and his exact words were "you smell nice."  The notes for this fragrance include lychee, quince flower, kiwi, pink cupcake accord, jasmine, beach flower, woods, driftwood and sugared musk. On me this dried down to a mix of jasmine and sugared musk. I used to be very into sugary fragrances years ago (Aquolina pink sugar was my hg at one point)  I"m no longer as into them, but if you are into sugary fragrances, I'd say this is a pretty good one. It's actually not too strong and when it dries down the scent is sweet and pretty but not overpowering.

All in all Snooki didn't do a bad job with her first fragrance. I actually think she did way better than expected.


You can watch her tonight on HSN at 8pm. 


Are you addicted to Jersey Shore Too?

Who's Your Favorite Character?


What are your favorite reality shows?

Hugs, 

Milly 

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...