Tarte Precious Gems Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Review and Swatches!




You know an eyeshadow is good, if you take a bikram yoga class (over 105 degrees in the room) and even after an hour and a half of massive sweat running down your face, your eyeshadow looks like you just applied it. That's what happened when I used Tarte Precious Gems Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeshadow in plum smoke and pink champagne.
From Left to Right: Pink Champagne, Plum smoke, Shimmering Golden Beige, and Shimmering Moss


 Pink Champagne is a beautiful shimmery pink, Plum Smoke-a rich mid purple, Shimmering Golden Beige (is a shimmering golden beige, so pretty, perfect for inner corner or highlight) Shimmering moss is a forest green with bits of gold (gorgeous color on brown eyes).

 Click below to see swatches, and read my review:




These eye shadows looked so good after my bikram class that the girl next to me (whose makeup was running all over her face) asked me what eyeshadows I was using. These creme eyeshadows are super pigmented, so long lasting and super exclusive (these are only being sold during the holidays and only 11,000 have been made, and they are only being sold on QVC, after they are sold out, that's it). When you first apply, they are easy to blend. However, if you wait a while (about a minute) you won't be able to blend them because of the staying power.  These don't crease at all. Even when I swatched them, after I tried to rub it off, they wouldn't budge!  I usually use cream eyeshadows just under my regular powdered ones to use as a base, but I found myself using these by themselves, and loved l them.

I remember when I  fell in love with Tarte when I was pregnant with lil man. I was looking into more natural makeup, and found Tarte. I couldn't believe that a company that excludes so many chemicals from their products still delivers some amazing stuff,and these eyeshadows are definitely the business. This product also comes with one of Tarte's great quality brushes, and here's the skinny. For these four eyeshadows, and a full size brush, you are only paying $39.98. So basically you're getting 4 Tarte eyeshadows,and a super high quality brush, for about $8 bucks each. That is pretty sweet. These are super limited, only available for the holidays, only sold on QVC, and these shades are only in this set.

You can order them here .


What are your thoughts on these?


Do you think you'll be picking them up?


The founder of Tarte, Maureen will be on QVC tonight at 10pm.

She's always fun to watch.


Hugs,

Milly



Product provided by pr for review but you know by now, if I didn't love it, you wouldn't see it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love almost everything Tarte makes... I have a few of these from sets and they are awesome! They are great alone as well as for bases under powder shadow.

socialitedreams said...

gah, i neeeeed this set! the colors are amazing and i love that you said they were so long wearing! what a find, must have

beautylogicblog said...

@tiffany I agree Tiffany. Have you tried their lights camera lashes mascara? amazing.

beautylogicblog said...

@socialite dreams yes I think they are a must get. Love these shades too, you can do so much with them, and what a steal.

Unknown said...

Girl. Lights, Camera, Lashes IS amazing. and I love the packaging... I currently have LCL, the Tarte Gifted mascara and Hypnose Doll Lashes in my rotation...

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...