Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving girls.
I hope you guys are having a wonderful day eating a lot of turkey or pernil (pork shoulder, It's a tradition in Latin homes).
What are you thankful for?
A few things I'm thankful for: 
I'm thankful for every member of my family. 
I'm thankful for an old friend who set me up on a blind date and forced  me to go 7 years ago, although I had sworn off dating. That blind date turned out to be the most beautiful man I ever met, and we've been with each other ever since.
I"m thankful for all of the experiences I've had in my life. The good and bad. Yes, I'm thankful for the bad too, because I have learned many lessons from them!
I'm thankful for you guys. I've been blogging for almost five years, and have had the opportunity to meet many of you and forge friendships with many of you, I truly appreciate you.



Lots of love to you!


Hugs,

Milly

4 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Awww Happy Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy your family :)

jro327 said...

I've never had an opportunity to meet you, and living in Los Angeles, probably never will, but reading your blog entries has become a very important and much anticipated part of my week, so I am very thankful for you and Beautylogic!

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina thanks my loyal reader. I really appreciate you so much.

beautylogicblog said...

@jro327 aww jro thank you so much. that means so much.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...