New Smashbox Click You're It Holiday Eye Palette Review and Swatches



I don't think I've ever been tempted to try orange on my lids. It's my favorite color when it comes to clothes, but for eyeshadow, ehh, not really for me...or so I thought. I then opened the new Smashbox Click You're It Holiday Eye Palette, which includes 15 eye shadows, 5 cream liners, a primer, and their get the look cards, and well, their orangish shade was calling my name! It's #9 on the palete. Isn't it beautiful?



Click below to see swatches, and see a look I created with the palette. 









The color selection in this palette is great. There's a shadow in here for every one. Although the palette is mostly shimmer, there are a few mattes and I spotted one satin finish.  You can do so many versatile looks with this from a cool work neutral or a sexy night look.

 Here are swatches of the 1st row. Make sure you click on pics to enlarge:

1st row: soft matte peach pink, shimmery ballet pink, shimmery silver, matte peach, matte cream

2nd Row
Left to right: Shimmery rosy pink, satin raspberry pink, smokey gray shimmer, burnt orange shimmer, shimmery gold. (Isn't that orange beautiful?)



3rd Row


Left to right: Medium brown shimmer, Medium plum shimmer, Navy shimmer, copper bronze, Shimmery forest green

Eyeliner Row

purple, black, navy, midnight brown, gold.

These eyeliners are a dream to apply. They are super creamy, and look gorge!


Here's a look I created using the  burnt orange shimmer, copper bronze, and black liner.

Orange is on the lid and under eye, copper bronze on crease

(Totally random but the earrings are from Lia Sophia.) I used 13 of the eyeshadow colors so far, and can say they were all highly pigmented.  These also blend really well. I didn't notice too much fall out with any of these shadows and after 8 hours of wear, these babies were still going strong with no creasing. This palette is currently $49.00 and it's a limited edition. FYI, If you're not too creative with shadows it comes with three cards that teach you how to create six looks.

All in all I highly rec this palette for the holidays.  

For $49.00 bucks you're getting 15 pretty pretty big eye shadows, and 5 creamy eyeliners, the Smashbox eye primer, and three look cards that contain six looks.

What are your thoughts on this palette?

What colors do you usually never wear on your lids?

Are you trying any new colors?

Totally Random: But did you hear Justin Bieber is someone's baby daddy? Alrighty then. Do you believe that girl?


Hugs, 



Milly 

Product provided by pr for review.  

11 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

ooh that orange on your lids looks great!!! good value item

Clariza said...

This item is a must for every girl! Im such a fan of these old school style shadow palletes. Something about having all those options right there in front of you. This collection definately inspires. On my christmas list! And the orange looks wonderful!

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina such a pretty color. Love it.

beautylogicblog said...

@clariza you can do so much with all these colors. love love love this palette.

Anonymous said...

The orange eye look is definitely something I would not have tried until I saw you with it. It looks amazing and is subtle but still pops ! I like it a lot. You may have sold me just with the orange color alone ! FAB !

beautylogicblog said...

@lauren I think you'd love it! the colors are so pretty. i feel like i can use every shade in this palette, and that's rare.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Milly
Great look you created!!!!!
PJD

Anonymous said...

I agree. I very rarely find a palette where I can use every single color. This looks like a hit !

beautylogicblog said...

@pjd thanks honey!! Hugs to you

beautylogicblog said...

@beautytips I created a whole new look with this palette today.Love!

The Style and Beauty Doctor said...

love your look!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...