Obsessed with G2 Organics Odorless Nail Polish Remover



When G2 Organics approached me about reviewing their odorless nail polish remover, I was a little skeptical. Odorless? How can a nail polish remover be odorless. Or maybe it is odorless, but it probably doesn't work well and I'll have to use half of the bottle to remove polish from just one of my nails. I'm happy to say peeps, I was so wrong. The G2 Organics nail polish remover is odorless and it works just as good as those other stinky nail polish remover I've tried. This polish remover curtains only five ingredients. Ethyl Alchohol, Butyl, Digicol, Aloe Vera, Embittering agent & Vitamin E. Oh also, if you're a Reiki fan, this polish remover is Reiki charged.  Reiki is a Japanese technique used for relaxation.The bottle contains quartz crystals that have been Reiki charged to create harmony and well being with each use. Now I'm not sure if I felt better  emotionally after using this, but what I do know is that it removed all of my polish, and the product smells like nothing, absolutely nothing! Also, many times I'll use nail polish remover and the skin around my nails will be dry as heck. Not with this product. My skin was still soft. All in all, if you're looking for an odorless nail polish remover, I highly recommend the G2 Organics Odorless Nail Polish Remover. My qualm with this product is the price though. At $15.95 it is a little pricey.

Find out more about the odorless Polish remover here at www.g2organics.com

1 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

Need this in my life!! Adding to my list :)

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...