Lorac Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection is a STEAL & Lorac Sale on Hautelook



The Lorac Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection should be on every makeup lover's Christmas list for a few reasons. 1) You are getting six full sized Lorac lip glosses for $25.00. That is a great deal! 2) The colors in this collection are gorgeous and I think these are pretty wearable by everyone whether alone or layering over lipstick.  3) The packaging itself is just so pretty. Look at those sparkly caps! I love sparkly things, don't you? lol


Click below to see swatches, and read review:



Lorac Red Ruby-a rich red with pink shimmer



Lorac Peach Moonstone-this is one of two colors that I actually tested on for full day-a sheer peach with  silver shimmer. Although I wore this alone one day, the next day I paired it with my Dior Highshine lipstick and it looked unbelievable. These are definitely great for layering. '


Lorac Bronze Topaz-looks pretty dark in tube but once applied, you'll find yourself with a sheer bronze with pink sparkle.



Lorac Hot Pink Sapphire-Sheer pink with silver shimmer


Lorac Rich Garnet-a  pink semi-opaque red with silver shimmer.

Lorac Pink Diamond -Beautiful Opalescent Light Pink (one of my favorite layering glosses)

Although I swatched all of these, I actually tested the Pink Diamond, and Peach Moonstone thoroughly. These stayed on for about 3 hours. These weren't that sticky on my lips but I did feel a little bit of stickiness, not a lot to bother me, but I definitely felt it  The glosses also come with the brush-like applicator. I actually prefer these applicators.


The consistency of these is medium thick and they apply pretty smoothly. I didn't really notice any scent to them. Once these faded, I did notice that sparkles were left on my lips but no big deal at all. These glosses are actually very work-friendly.



All in all, for $25.00 and six glosses  this is a pretty great deal. Go get them!

You can order them from Ulta here.
You can order them from Sephora here 

FYI Lorac is now on sell on Haute look.

LORAC COSMETICS SALE ON HAUTELOOK.COM

Get your favorite Red Carpet makeup essentials hand-picked from Celebrity Makeup Artist, Carol Shaw.
Available for a limited time only!
Sale will begin 11/7 at 8am PT and end on 11/9 at 8am PT
Items Include: 
EYE SHADOWS
COMPLEXION KITS
LIP GLOSS SETS
PALETTES
EYE PENCILS
EXTREME VALUE SETS


So what do you think of this Bejeweled Collection?

Will you get it?

It's so pretty, and what a steal!

What's on your xmas list this year?


Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...