New Zoya Feel Collection: The New Neutrals

Hey guys,  Zoya is releasing the Zoya Feel collection which contains six new neutrals. I should have swatches soon, but based on that pic, what are your thoughts on this collection:


Zoya FEEL Collection
  • Kristen (ZP591): Full coverage, gull gray cream
  • Carey (ZP592): Full coverage, periwinkle gray cream
  • Megan (ZP593): Full coverage, taupe gray cream
  • Kendal (ZP594): Full coverage, rose quartz beige cream
  • Kennedy (ZP595): Full coverage, pale french beige cream
  • Avery (ZP596): Full coverage, blonde beige cream
Hugs, 
Milly

2 comments:

Havilland said...

Love the colors! They're very feminine, professional/work friendly & work for fall & winter. Zoya has many beautiful shades of polish but this is a collection I would feel comfortable buying for several ladies in my family, office & friend circle without worrying if they'll like the colors or actually wear them.

BonafideLatina~ said...

very nice I love them. only thing is that I already own so many Zoya polishes and since their bottles are larger than other brands it takes me forever to use them all up!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...