China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters Review and Swatches



You girls know, I'll all about glitter, and China Glaze's new Prismatic Chroma Glitters are everything and more that a glitter-loving girl like myself can ask for! China Glaze says the collection is " Inspired by the colors formed by the refraction of light through a prism, Prismatic by China Glaze® combines glitter and holographic particles to create the ultimate eye-catching, 3-dimensional manicure." I'm obsessed. Glitter is always a good thing on my nails, no matter what time of year.


Polarized  - Silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters Two coats with this one, applied very evenly. Love them.

 

China Glaze Prism-Grape purple holographic gleams with pink shimmer and glitters with pieces of pink, blue, green, orange, silver and gold.  Two coats, and applied very evenly.

jj



The polishes applied very evenly. I had no issues with them at all, and look how gorgeous they are. I'm so happy companies are adding glitter to polishes for the spring.

Although the collection includes six shades, we were sent two for consideration.

What do you think of the China Glaze polishes?

Do you like them?

Do you wear glitter nails all year around?


Hugs,

Milly









4 comments:

Nadege said...

I've been holding off buying new nail polishes, but Polarized looks so tempting and I'm addicted to glitter! lol

Ms. G said...

I like both, they look really pretty on you. I especially like Prism.

beautylogicblog said...

@nadege I am so addicted to glitter!

beautylogicblog said...

@msg Thanks babe, how are yoU?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...