Lancome Summer Pink Safari Palette Review & Swatches & Weekend UPDate



Hey loves, how was your weekend. This weekend, was pretty fun, but I'll get into that later on in the post let's talk about Lancome's new Color Design Pink Safari Palette for the summer. This palette speaks to me with it's gorgeous mix of pink, copper, orange-peach and brown shades, perfect for all skin tones, and it can definitely take your look from day to night. Click below to read my review, view swatches, and a look I created for date night, plus read about a cool new NYC restaurant. 





Here are swatches of this gorgeous palette.




From left to right: The first is a satin finished cream color, the second, a medium pink shimmer, the third, an orange peach shimmer, fourth, is a champagne with opalescent shimmer, fifth, a beautiful copper, and six is a rich brown with flecks of gold and copper shimmer. The color payoff with these is excellent. And, the texture is incredibly smooth. These apply so well, and blend even better. I also noticed very minimal fall out. All in all, I'm digging this palette big time. Here's a look I created with the Lancome Color Design Pink Safari Palette.  I applied the cream color to the brow bone, the copper on the lid, the pink on the crease, and then the rich brown on the outer v and towards the middle of the crease. Here are my eyes closed:



 Since I was hanging with Mr. Milly and going  to a new restaurant, I keep the makeup pretty natural. I'm also wearing Lancome's Rouge in Love 322. Obsessed with this gorgeous lip color.


What do you think of this palette?

It will def be a summer staple! 

The Lancome Color Design Pink Safari Summer palette will be available late April. 

So how was your weekend? Saturday I woke up and just had the urge to clean. Does that ever happen to you? Three hours later, my house was immaculate and smelled like Clorox. Sunday, Mr. Milly and I headed to a new Latin restaurant called Super Linda for date night.



This restaurant is so unbelievably cool.


The food was out of this world delicious. Hubby and I both had an amazing margarita of mango and Thai pepper.



Here was hubby's order of short ribs. These ribs were falling off of the bone. One of the best dishes ever.




Here's my order of Prawns,  and green rice with avocados. Such an amazing mix.



All in all, this restaurant is an A+. The food, the crowd, and the downstairs lounge were amazing too. If you are coming to NYC, I highly recommend.


How was your weekend?

Did you do anything fun?

What are your thoughts on the Lancome Pink Safari  palette?

I'm in love with it. 

Also, please critique my makeup. I always love suggestions. 



Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...