Styled by June Episode 1

A few years ago when I first started Beautylogic, it was really hard for me to get any big celebs or peeps in general to want to talk to me. One of the first peeps who was more than willing to talk and give me the deets on her beauty regime was the amazing stylist June Ambrose. You can read the interview I did with her here. June is such an inspiration to me. As you guys know, I left a gig in finance to pursue my dreams, and June did the same thing. She followed her heart, and man has she done big things! She has styled absolutely everyone, and now she has a VH1 show. I hope to be as successful as her one day in my own field.  Anyway, we got the first episode of June's show show right here.




Congrats to you June.

You deserve it!

Hugs,

Milly

0 comments:

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...