Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover




Eye makeup is such a pain in the neck to get rid of! I find many products don't perform as well when taking it off and I'm always left with bits of eyeliner or mascara. One quick note, try never to  pull on the skin near your eye.  That's the first place where wrinkles appear and let me tell you by pulling, and tugging on that area, you are just increasing your chances of getting crows feet prematurely.  Anyway, many times I just use jojoba oil to get rid of my eye makeup but I've been testing out Neutrogena Oil Free Eye makeup remover, and I like it. It contains aloe and cucumber, and I find absolutely no irritation when using it. I love that it removes absolutely every single trace of my makeup with my cotton ball. None at all is left. However, what I don't like: it's described as oil free, but I do notice a slight residue left on my eyes after using and the residue kind of feels like oil..... lol, Anyway, if you're looking for an affordable eye makeup remover that gets rid of everything, without you having to pull or tug on your skin, and that's non-irritating, this is a pretty good option.  And for $6.99, it's a steal.

How do you take your eye makeup off at night?

What do you use?




Hugs,

Milly



PS: Product provided by pr for review, but you know by now if I don't like it, you won't see it.

7 comments:

Ronnique said...

Milly!!!
It's funny that you would post this. A co-worker and I are always sharing new beauty product finds! Well, I was sharing with her Maybelline Falsies and Illegal Length mascaras, which I found out about via Beauty Logic and I love them! One of them is waterproof and I've had the hardest time with getting it all off! I will add this to my Beauty Logic product pick up list! Thanks for sharing!

beautylogicblog said...

aww thanks Ronnique!! I'm so glad you read. I realy appreciate it.

EbonyYoungin said...

They probably use a oil like substance..it has to be non polar at least. Hmm, I'm glad you like it.

melkel said...

I've wondered sometimes if I was the only one that felt an oily residue after using this product. The cloths are also very good.

beautylogicblog said...

@ebonyyyoungin I like it, but it does feel like oils on the skin after. How are you?

beautylogicblog said...

@melkel I've never tried the eye makeup removing clothes. Will have to try them.

Bella said...

Hi Milly! I actually use Mary Kay's oil free makeup remover, and I will tell you that it is truly oil free! I love it, and especially how much liquid comes in the bottle that it really goes a long way.. it lasts me for a good 7-8 months. The price isn't bad either, but I actually get it for 50% off since I'm a part time consultant. When using it, it feels like I'm using water on my cotton ball, and it takes off the mascara very quickly and smoothly without having to keep going over my eye area. I highly recommend it!!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...