New Zoya Summer 2012 Surf Collection



For the summer, Zoya has released two fierce (do people still use that word?) collections: Zoya Surf and Zoya Beach. I'll be reviewing Zoya Beach later on tonight or tomorrow, but Zoya Surf is undoubtedly my favorite of the two. First of all the richness of these colors is insane. I probably could have gotten away with one coat of all of these.  I had no problem applying any of the Surf collection polishes and that alone is pretty rare. Usually in a collection, there's one stubborn polish that applies streaky, but not in this one. All in all this collection is pretty amazing. Click below to see swatches and as always click on pics to enlarge and really see the colors:



Zoya Rory A rich Lotus Pink Foil Metallic- One coat was ok with this one, no streaks. But I used two.


Zoya Carly: This rich thalia purple foil metallic is not typically a color you would expect to see in a summer collection but wow does it pack a punch. You could easily get away with one coat of this as well. Two coats used.

 Zoya Kimber: A gorgeous rich pink red foil metallic.  It's more on the pink side, but you can definitely see the red. One of my favorite. Two coats used.




Zoya Myrta I love a good orange and when it's mixed with coral, ay, it's a dream come true. Zoya Kimber is a mix of coral and orange metallic. Que linda! Two coats.


Zoya Meg A rich mermaid Green foil metallic. Two coats but honesty you could seriously get away with one.


Zoya Zuza-Ladies and gentleman, meet my favorite polish in this collection. A stunning Aquamarine Foil Metallic. I'm in love with this one and will def be a summer staple. Two coats.

I honesty think this may be my favorite collection from Zoya. Not sure if you girls remember, but I really fell in love with Zoya after I was pregnant and wanted a nail polish that didn't contain many chemicals but was still a great polish. Zoya's quality is one of the best I've seen in any polish, natural or not. This collection is just fantastic.

What are your fave colors in this collection?

The Zoya polishes will be available beginning April 1.


Hugs,

Milly

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I love Zuza, too! So pretty. :)

Lady J said...

I really like Kimber. I didn't know what to make of it in the promo shots, but it looks good on!

Lady J said...

I really like Kimber. I didn't know what to make of it in the promo shots, but it looks good on!

Lady J said...

Kimber is so pretty! I wasn't sure what to make of it in Zoya's promo shots, but I really like it on.

Lady J said...

Kimber is so pretty! I wasn't sure what to make of it in Zoya's promo shots, but it looks great on!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...