Dr. Steve Beauty Segment & Makeup Used





                                       





Hey guys, here's the segment I recently did on the Dr. Steve show. I had a  fun time doing the segment just because Dr. Steve is so cool. Unfortunately, I put way too much coconut oil in my hair at the beginning of the segment, and  I was super worried the oil would drip down my face throughout the whole thing. Lol! Literally two seconds after we finished shooting, that's exactly what happened.  A whole bunch of coconut oil started dripping down my face. Anyway, for the makeup I had my buddy and superstar makeup artist and Makeup Forever global Instructor Orlando Santiago work his magic. Because this is a day show, I wanted to keep the makeup pretty natural. Orlando gave me some of the makeup deets. He used:

Moisturizer-Embryolisse

Foundation- Kevyn Aucoin and Makeup Forever 170

Shimmer mist spray- Hampton Sun ( golden and pearl mixed) on my face after makeup application and on my arms

Brow- MAC brow pencil

Lip liner-Aqua lip by MUFE 3C
Lips: Guerlain 866 (my fave)

EYES- aqua cream #15 base with Inspiration Cosmetics soft brown over top.

Aqua black waterproof liner

Yves Rocher- brown and black mascara

Cream blush- Kevyn Aucoin Euphoria mixed with one of my fave brushes (Tarte Amazonican Clay Frisky-a perfect coral).

Nails: Zoya Bevin
Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg
Earrings: Rachel Roy



Check out the segment,  and let me know if you have any questions.

I would love to know some beauty secrets from your culture.

Hugs,

Milly

15 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

You looked gorgeous!!! Love those earrings!!!

Danielle said...

You looked GREAT! I can seriously watch you on TV all day...lol. What polish were you wearing? I'm completely obsessed with mint now...lol.

Ms. G said...

Great segment! You looked great :-)

I'm Caribbean. In my family, we're big on using rosemary oil as a hair treatment. It's good for strengthening the hair.

jro327 said...

Awesome and gorgeous as usual. I agree with Danielle;I could watch you all day!

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina thanks hon

beautylogicblog said...

@bonafidelatina thanks hon

beautylogicblog said...

@danielle aww, thanks hon. Its zoya's Bevin.

beautylogicblog said...

@ms. G. Rosemary oil is so great for making the hair shine.

beautylogicblog said...

@jro327 thanks my love.

Mandii said...

Witch hazel is a big favorite of aunts, or Agua de Maravilla as known in Spanish. It's a great toner, after shave, and calms insect bites!

Nadege said...

You looked so good!!! Agree with @Danielle and @jro327, you are a natural on camera!

beautylogicblog said...

@mandii yes I use witch hazel as well. Mix it with some coconut oil to remove my eye makeup sometimes.

beautylogicblog said...

@nadege thanks hon. Hugs,

gg said...

great job!! coconut oil makes my hair so strong and shiny. its definitely a staple. cant wait to see more!

Yvelette (CalmingCorners) said...

You did AMAZING love it so much Congrats to you doll!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...